Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Painting Practice - The Dinosaurs

When I picked up the Presidential busts from Safari Ltd I also grabbed these dinosaur skulls, just to make the shipping charge a little more bearable. Unlike the presidents though I'm going to have to strip these down. It looks like they went through the commercial version of the dip method and its pretty thick. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with these, but they might make nice additions to dioramas

Here is the dino skull lineup:


Dilophosaurus, Carnotaurus, Triceratops

Parasaurolophus, Dracorex, Diplodocus

T-rex, Nigersaurus, Brachiosaurus

Brachiosaurus Front, Velociraptor, Oviraptor
I was looking online to identify the first one in this lineup and every picture of the set only shows 11 skulls and then I realized that I managed to work the Brachiosaurus into two shots.

2 comments: