Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Achtung Panzer #2 - Panzerkampwagen III

I try to keep a look out for good prices on books featuring the PzKfw III. I was on Amazon when it made a couple of suggestions which included this book from Japan. I know about it but it had worked its way into the back of my mind. I did a little research and found prices running anywhere from $20 to just over a $100. I picked this one up on eBay for $20 although shipping was $11. That still placed it as the best current value for this one.

It is long out of print but if you are a modeler its a must have. While other books I own contain the same information this one is really concentrates the detail into a smaller, easier to handle format and it has enough to make it a very useful tool at the work bench including some terrific interior photos. I highly recommend it if you can find it at a reasonable price.



Some interior B&W photos that I don't recall seeing before, always a nice bonus

Some interior shots in color

Diagrams showing different details. There certainly are books that do some of this better but this one is easy to handle and keep at the work bench.

Even more details, a modeler's dream! It is in Japanese and English and the English translation is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment