Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Up Scaling Calamity - A Second Round of Buildings

I have discovered that it really doesn't take long to knock these buildings out. I can build about four of them an hour. I think it takes longer to decide which size to experiment with than to actual cut it out and glue it together. I better get busy with that CAD file for the doors and windows. They are looking a little plain right now.


A thin two story building nearing completion here. My steel blocks really come in handy for this work.

This building isn't going anywhere!

The front side, everything is pretty even

Its the variations in length that will really add some character.

Six buildings finished - Front

And the back

No comments:

Post a Comment