Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Diorama - Painting the Minis III

I made a little bit of progress today. I'm happier with the orange right now, had a discussion with Anne about why the yellow I was using wasn't popping the highlight the way I want. Turned out I was using a green-phased yellow instead of a red-phased yellow. Totally made the difference. I'm worried because I'm starting to understand what she's talking about.

So before and after pictures of the aliens today. The orange is closing in on being finished and I have started the purple. So far so good.


Where I started tonight


Here they are against the front of the building. Looking good!


No comments:

Post a Comment