Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Diorama - The Supporting Cast II

Well progress continues on the base. The bricks have been neaten up a bit and the cobblestones are basically done. I also took the time to paint the interior and the windows in black. At this point I'm really happen with the way this is coming together now. I need to get heads down on the minis now; finish up the Riflemen and get started on the Aliens.

Let's get some color on those cobblestones

Pigment washes and black lining

Where I was at last night, still drying

Closer to finished now. I might let it sit for a couple of days at this point

Those are going together quite nicely now

Building is now black on the interior, lamp post temporarily stuck in place. Yea, its definitely coming together now




No comments:

Post a Comment