Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nova Rus "Bear" 4x4 Jeep WIP

Here are a few WIP shots of my current project that I hope to take down to Reaper. I'm through with the basic painting at this point and I'm ready to start the weathering. I think the wheels are closest to being finished at this point. This little beauty is from Antenocitis Workshop the Nova Rus "Bear" 4x4 Jeep, a 28mm Sci Fi vehicles from the G.O.T. line.






7 comments:

  1. He does good stuff, I hope to get some of his 15mm vehicles at Salute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seems to fill in a niche that no one else is doing. I wish he would do some more civilian vehicles though.

      Delete
  2. Oooh nice Kris. I wasn't expecting this to be the way you would go. The airbrushing on this looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. Will you take pictures for us of the Con for us again this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit of departure for me but this show I thought I would play to my strength. I'm definitely taking pictures of the ReaperCon in progress again, that went over very well and it gives a chance for a lot of other people to see what's going on.

      Delete
  3. Looks great. I thought it was done already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose if it was going to be a gaming piece I would consider it almost done with just a few touchups to do. As a display and competition piece it has a long way to go yet.

      Delete