Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Calamity acquires a Baggage Car

I have managed to acquire one of the three cars that came with the S scale American Flyer Frontiersman set. There are three cars that make up this set; a baggage car, a combination baggage/passenger car and a regular passenger car. I would like to acquire a second baggage car to convert into an express/mail car. I'm still trying to get my hands on the combination car as well as two passenger cars if I can swing it. There are more of these on eBay than I expected to find. It looks like any freight cars I want will have to be scratch built though and I'll need to acquire the American Flyer knuckle coupler trucks so that everything works together.

Here are pics of the recent acquisition along with a few Black Scorpion Miniatures for scale.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It will look more impressive when I have a few more passenger cars!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The western figures are on the second tier at the moment. I 'm working on some competition figures right now for the convention.

      Delete