Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Productive Saturday - GZG SG15-V05 Colonial Security

I'm preparing to get a Traveller campaign started next year and of course that requires miniatures! So its back to the 15mm, the classic size for any Traveller campaign. I received an order from GZG (Ground Zero Games) and I spent a very productive weekend painting. This is the first group that was finished, my Colonial Security.

I should have taken a side shot. If you see what appears to be a stray bit of red on the paints, that's actually a red stripe running down the outside of each leg.

\












2 comments:

  1. I just finished my colonial security tonight but yours are better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Minds Fran, great minds! I was really pleased with how quickly these painted up.

      Delete