Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hunted down some minis

I have finally had a bit of success finding some elusive items to fill out some of my forces. I scored two boxes of  Dragon Models HMMWV M1114 off Ebay over the last couple of days at only $10 a box, that will give me the four HMMWVs I need for my modern USMC force. In addition a GW LoTR Erkenbrand model showed up on eBay at a reasonable price and I was able to grab that as well. It was listed as new but it has been primed black and the shields are missing all of which can be dealt with. Right now that means that my Rohan force for September is just missing Eomer to complete and he seems relatively easy to find on a regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment