Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 3 with Alfonso "Banshee" Giraldes

Sunday has been a bit more laid back. I tried to put apply the theory to the miniature and a couple of times I came close but then managed to veer off track. In the end I'm not happy with it but I could probably have fixed it if I wasn't so burned out at this point. Plus there were a couple of time eaters today, a demonstration by Alfonso and a final lesson for selecting color for the composition of the mini or even a whole scene. It was a great class, I learned a lot and if you have the opportunity to take a class from Banshee just do it!


Some of us are already hitting the brushes hard

Alfonso is trying to wake up with coffee and doughnuts

Really guys, its like this

Not a bad start

Better, closer to that dramatic lighting effect

Lunch outside in the Colorado sun

Alfonso opts for the shade and a beer, well Corona which isn't beer in my book

Color composition time

The crowd gathers

Lili Troy, organized the whole thing

Shoshie take a picture of the busts

The group bust shot

Busts on the right

And on the left

Another workshop done, I wonder what's in store for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment