Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Diorama - Painting the Minis IV

Some more work on the Aliens tonight. They are getting there. I'm anxious to be able to start putting everything together, in doing that I managed to make more mistakes than I like tonight. Instead of putting in a really productive evening I had to keep going back to try and touch things up. Work smarter not faster. Still good progress none the less.

I used Scale Color for the blacks on this. I'm really pleased with the color combinations that make up these blacks. I still need to work with these colors more though, I find them difficult to thin down with just water and get a smooth consistency. I think I'll try airbrush thinner or glaze medium the next time I pull these out.

I think the colors are starting to look suitably "pulpish".





No comments:

Post a Comment