Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, January 26, 2015

Miniature Rules - A Little Reading Material

I acquired an Amazon gift certificate over the holidays so I used it and with my free two day shipping it was here last Friday. Unfortunately I was not, having left before the package arrived. That means when I arrived back at home at 6am this morning before going into the office I had to wake up my youngest son to figure out where he had put said package. Apparently under his bed was a good place for it rather than say, my desk. I think he deserved the early morning wake up call.

In the package was: Land of the Free for the AWI (my first rule set for this period), On the Seven Seas (time to finish my two frigates and pull out the pirate miniatures) and Lion Rampant, simply because everyone seems to be playing it lately.

I haven't had a chance to peruse them yet except to look at the pretty pictures.


I have some FIW minis that should give me enough minis to play with and see if I like these rules


Everyone seems to be playing them and maybe I'll get my Normans finished.


Time to get my frigates finished, rigged and ready for some boarding actions

No comments:

Post a Comment