Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Genghis Con XXXV Favorite Entries

I finally got a disk with the entries from the Genghis Con XXXV painting competition. I thought I would post up a few of my favorites. This were all taken by Doug Sundseth. Unfortunately I don't remember most of the entrants names and I don't have the paperwork on the entries. If you see one of yours just let me know.

Photographs Copyright 2014 Douglas Sundseth. Used by arrangement.



Best in Show - Ian Markon

Ian Markon

Alice - Phil Esterle

Michael Proctor





Phil Esterle

Phil Esterle


Wolfen - Sindjinn

Trick or Treaters - Heidi Jugovic

Adventuring Party - Heidi Jugovic







No comments:

Post a Comment