Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Kickstarter; Wargods of Olympus - Dionysus Unlocked


The Wargods of Olympus Kickstarter clicked over the $60,000 mark late last night which unlikes the Demigod of Dionysus. Along with that little event they are also showing off the "green" of the demigod of Ares. With Ares completed that means that all of the original eight Demigods are ready for casting. Dionysus is now going to be added for "free" to the various levels including the x8 painter level so you will be getting 9 minis at that level now. So its started to look like a good deal if you are only interested in getting the Demigods. They are also allowing you to add a number of the tournament only miniatures as part of the kickstarter which could finally bring me in just for the Sebeki mini that I missed. I have most of the others already.



So why don't you head on over and sign up for some minis: Wargods of Olympus

2 comments:

  1. It is looking good and if I had the spare cash I'd be in.

    Have you mailed out the items from you Give Away yet? Curious to know if it got lost in the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not in yet, money is kind of an issue right now. I haven't mailed anything out yet so you aren't missing anything...yet! I think I have over committed for June at the moment.

      Delete