Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Miniatures for Traveller - Khurasan Miniatures

Since there was a sale at GZG, I figured I should get another line of miniatures just, you know, to compare. My order from Khurasan Miniatures arrived today. I'm really happy with these miniatures.There are a couple of packs that are just fantastic sculpts and I'm looking forward to painting them. Overall, the mold lines are pretty light so clean up should be pretty easy. So when I finish off the ones I received from GZG, I'm really looking forward to getting started on these.

TTC-3002; 15mm Citizens or Commercial Freighter Crew, Male and Female
I think this a Not-Nostromo crew

TTC-2501 15mm Small Spaceship Crew (x5)
I think these are Not-Star Wars episode IV personalities
 TTC-1403 Sci Fi Superhero and Spirited Sidekick
TTC-1901 15mm Galactic Dictator and Techno Ninja
TTC-3000 15mm Police or Security Guards (x11)
The 11th guy appears to lying down on the job.
 TTC-2700 15mm Defense Force Squad

2 comments:

  1. These will be fun to paint up Kris. Plenty of attitude to these figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to getting to these. The ship's crew packs should yield some good miniatures for player characters. I'll have to see what else I can find out there to fit that bill though so everyone can have a couple of choices.

      Delete