Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, June 4, 2012

USMC HMMWV - Revell 1/72 M966 Tow, M977 Maxi Ambulance

I feel like I'm finally making some progress on something. I finished my first two HMMWVs for my modern USMC force for Force on Force. Since I finally managed to score the 4 M1114 versions made by Dragon I figured I better practice on something first. These are secondary vehicles and will only appear in a couple of the Scenarios for the Road to Baghdad. So I wasn't to concerned with how rusty I am putting together plastic kits. I had forgotten just how many pieces they can manage to cram into one of these kits. There is one more box with these two models to put together and hopefully by the time I'm done with that the others will have arrived.
These are Revell 1/72nd scale kits so I threw in an Elheim modern US Marine and the S&S Cougars just to give a visual on sizes. I think the 1/72nd scale kits maybe a little on the small size, but it won't be a problem for the game.
Revell M966 TOW Missile Carrier and M997 Maxi Ambulance
Revell M997 Maxi Ambulance
Revell M977 Maxi Ambulance and Elheim US Marine
  
Revell M966 TOW Missile Carrier
 Revell M966 TOW Missile Carrier and Elheim US Marine
Revell M997 Maxi Ambulance and S&S MRAP Cougar 4x4
 Revell M966 TOW Missile Carrier and S&S MRAP Cougar 4x4
 Revell M997 Maxi Ambulance , Elheim US Marine and S&S MRAP Cougar 6x6
   Revell M966 TOW Missile Carrie , Elheim US Marine and S&S MRAP Cougar 6x6



No comments:

Post a Comment